In keeping with a time-honored tradition, Water Doctors presents a list of water-related resolutions that everyone would do well to strive for.
1. Drink more! – The health benefits of drinking plenty of water are numerous and varied. In addition to keeping your body hydrated and helping combat various illnesses, drinking pure, natural water can even help with that New Year's resolution we all share – losing weight.
2. Recycle more – I've already explained the issues our country is facing with plastic bottle pollution. Now is as good a time as any to make a commitment to do your part in keeping our world just a little cleaner. A new Reverse Osmosis system provides 99.9% pure water right from your tap, and re-useable bottles allow you to carry that great-tasting water with you wherever you go.
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Learn more about this exciting new technology
3. Swim more – Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Lakes and home to the largest river in North America. We only get about four months of the year that are actually warm enough to enjoy swimming outdoors, there's no excuse not to take advantage of them. It's a chance to work on your tan and get some great exercise at the same time. When those sunny days roll around, make a resolution to grab your significant other and spend a day on the beach.
4. Clean less – Wait, how can water help you clean less? It's simple. All that extra time you spend scrubbing hard water stains off your dishes and in your shower will become free time as soon as you invest in a high efficiency new softener from Water Doctors Water Treatment Company. It saves you hassle, it saves you time, it saves you money. It's a no-brainer.
5. Cook more – water is a healthful alternative to cholesterol-laden foods such as butter that are frequently used to fry foods. You also use water while preparing great-tasting traditional food like mashed potatoes and egg salad. Making your own meals can even help you cut back on your food budget and develop a sense of pride and confidence in the kitchen.
Here's hoping everyone has a happy and healthy 2013 from everyone at Water Doctors Water Treatment Company. Comment on our Facebook page with any water related resolutions that you have this year!